Time to run



The weekend has been running by literally. Friday evening started by me taking a 10 km run while waiting for Carlitos to arrive back home from his conference in Trondheim. The weather was also kind of nice and we're starting to have the first warmer summer days. It was actually my first run outside this year... depressing. While still being in the mood for running, Carlitos and I went for a 10 km run on Saturday as well. I survived, it was quite painful... my muscles are still aching badly, haha and it costed a couple of blisters, but it's all for the better and the fun of running. :)

Saturday was also celebrated by making home-made tacos and watching a feel-good movie "McFarland" which is like a new "Remember the Titans" but for cross-country running. Tomorrow is a new day at the office and I really hope I can walk without looking like a wobbly duck, haha... 

This entry was posted on söndag 7 juni 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Använder Blogger.