A small pre-halloween update




A classic grey & rainy sunday... :(
I'm extremely sore today, i woke up feeling like I've been run over by a truck! I guess that what happens when you're getting back in shape and actually have time to work out again after too much work and thesis writing. It's a good but somewhat painful sign, haha! This evening has therefore been spent in the sofa, i'm not moving more than necessary. I can give a small update of the weekend instead, maybe that's a bit more exciting. October is here with some really grey and rainy weather! :( Despite the rain, we went to Tivoli to hang out with friends and Carlos' geology colleagues. I haven't seen Tivoli at halloween before even though I've been living in Cph for almost 3 years but it's quite cozy with all the pumpkins and candles, it for sure reminds me of halloween back in the old college years! Maybe it's about time to carve some pumpkins and go halloween crazy, hehe... I at least managed to bake some pumpkin bread yesterday and I guess that's as far I come for now for halloween. Since the rain was pouring yesterday I refused to go outside, with the exception of a visit to the gym, and stayed at home to bake all day. As a result the fridge & freezer is filled with the healthy pumpkin bread, cinnamon buns, chocolate snacks, and veggie "meatballs" made of cauliflower and broccoli... yummy food and no need to cook during the week, a win-win situation! ;)

This entry was posted on måndag 20 oktober 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Använder Blogger.