Good morning Vietnam!

The west lake! Good timing of the sunset for a nice pic...
 
Ho Chi Minh mausoleum
Yum, chicken for dinner... or not!
Good morning Hanoi! I though I'd give a bit of an update from my visit in Hanoi. I just arrived yesterday and a week of work is waiting here. After arriving and catching up on some work, my colleague and I took a walk in the city and got to see some since places of the city, the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the west lake, a market area and some of the Hoan Kiem Lake. I hope to see much more of the city this weekend, but it gave me a glimpse of Hanoi before spending the days at the hotel working. It's very humid here and quite warm, around 26 degrees, unfortunately there's been quite a lot of rain showers and no really sunny day but hopefully more sunny days will come (for the weekend, hehe). Cheers!

This entry was posted on tisdag 2 september 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Använder Blogger.