A Toughest weekend









It's been a different kind of tough weekend as the Toughest tour made it to Copenhagen. It's a 8 km long obstacle course with 42 challenges where Carlos competed in team with 3 friends. I was more there in the form of moral support and to spend time with friends. Do I need to mentioned that Saturday evening was spent in the sofa chillin' with a movie and pizza take out?! Someone also woke up quite sore today, and it was not me, haha... ;)

Today has been a bit less eventful, it's been more filled with cooking and the usual weekend chores while Carlos been working at the university. I also went to the gym working out for real today after recovering from the cold I caught in Riga. It's so nice to be back at the gym, I have a lot to catch up on after not working out for more than a month filled with travels. As a bonus I was able to get a cheaper membership for the same access to the gym. Wohooo! Me like! :)

I just saw that they're showing the movie Contagion on the tv, it's seems a bit to obvious and strategic with regards to the ongoing Ebola outbreak. The movie is a bit extreme, but maybe also not too outrageously far away from reality. Sad but true...

This entry was posted on söndag 28 september 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Använder Blogger.